Premium IOL Lenses for Cataract Surgery in Indore
Enjoy True Colors of Life with Clear Vision at an Affordable Cost
- Improve your quality of life
- Greater enjoyment of social activities, passions, and hobbies
- Improved self-confidence & independence
- Better mental health & safety
- Safe Treatment from Expert Surgeon
Why Premium IOL Lenses for Cataracts?
Premium IOL Lenses for Cataracts: A cataract is the most frequent cause of blindness in the world. A cataract is caused by the clouding of the natural lens of the eye; it limits your ability to see clearly. The lens, a transparent structure in your eye, works like the lens in a camera. Just as a foggy camera lens makes everything dim, a cataract makes it hard for you to see clearly.
Surgery is the only way to remove cataracts. No medications, eye drops, or exercises have proven to delay development or cause cataracts to disappear once they have formed. Glasses may temporarily help to improve vision, but the only definitive cure is surgery. Cataracts cannot be treated by laser alone, a surgical incision is required.
Intraocular Lenses (IOL)
An intraocular lens (IOL) implant is a synthetic and artificial lens that is placed inside the eye as a replacement for the natural lens.
The different types of IOL are –
It gives a clear point of focus at distance. It will need glasses for the computer and other near work. This Premium monofocal IOL with protective ultraviolet rays filter provides high definition quality of distance vision with better contrast & light sensitivity leading to a great image view. But for near and intermediate vision patients need glasses.
They are popular corrective lenses for both far and near vision problems But some patients may have glare during night & rain
Latest Premium Multifocal IOLs
• This is multifocal with reduced problems of glare & halos.
• These IOLs have been the recent advancement and are THE WORLD’S BEST AVAILABLE OPTION for cataract surgery.
Symfony and Trifocals
A unique lens that not only provides a clear vision for distance, and intermediate vision without glare but also provides a very good amount of near vision.
• An eye can have spherical power (due to the natural lens within the eye) and cylinder power (due to asymmetry in the curve of the cornea).
• Monofocal and Multifocal Lenses can only correct the spherical power of the eye leaving behind the cylinder power which has to be later corrected by giving power glasses. Toric Lenses can correct both spherical and cylinder components of the eye.
Toric lenses are advised if you have a high pre-existing cylinder power in your eye.
Which is the best IOL for you?
There is no single best answer to this.
At Anaya Eye Hospital, the doctor keeping in mind your preexisting diseases, will discuss with you the possible benefits of each of these lenses, and help you select the one best suited for your lifestyle and visual needs, as well as your expectations from the cataract surgery.
Dr. Avani Ghodgaonkar is one of the best eye surgeons in Indore who implanted intraocular lens (IOL) in cataract surgery.
Dr. Avani at Anaya Eye Hospital is well experienced with the use of premium IOLs following cataract surgery in Indore and have had the experience of implanting hundred of these lenses.
For details about Cataract Surgery in Indore please Contact Anaya Eye Hospital (+91-9302333046)